Come in, relax and enjoy
The perfect wine and food match
Our Table, open daily for lunch and private functions, features fresh seasonal food from the region and our kitchen garden. Experience the best of what the Barossa and South Australia has to offer, from local produce and genuine heritage to stunning views over the Barossa ranges.
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Discover our cuisine
- Produce platter, locally sourced small goods & seasonal relish - 24
- Garden platter, produce from our kitchen garden & neighbours - 22
- Sourdough roll, garden herb butter - 2
- Kitchen garden salad - 8
- Chips & aioli - 9
- Parsnip, thyme, toasted quinoa, parmesan - 9
- Pickle board, marinated olives, dill cucumbers, pickled red cabbage - 9
- Flatbread, pear, haloumi & prosciutto - 16
- - If you have any food allergies or dietary requirements, please inform a staff member
Make a reservation
The Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre
Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat, South Australia, 5352 Australia
+61 8 8521 3000
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily
Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.