Come in, relax and enjoy
The perfect wine and food match
Our Table, open daily for lunch and private functions, features fresh seasonal food from the region and our kitchen garden. Experience the best of what the Barossa and South Australia has to offer, from local produce and genuine heritage to stunning views over the Barossa ranges.
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Discover our cuisine
- Chefs Selection of 4 courses with paired Heritage Wines* / $95 per person. Our Menu is designed for sharing. We serve medium sized dishes & recommend 2-3 per person. - $95 per person. Design your own menu to share with our medium sized dishes. We recommend 2-3 dishes per person.
- FROM OUR GARDENS -
- Pumpkin gnocchi, chervil, cauliflower & almond - 15
- Heirloom carrot & beetroot, kale, red onion jam - 14
- Artichoke, honey & broccolini salad - 12
- FROM OUR WATERS -
- Coorong Mullet, white pea, fennel, herb & fetta - 23
- Citrus cured kingfish, dill cucumber, lime yoghurt - 22
- Mussels, leek & ginger broth - 18
- FROM OUR FARMERS -
- Mandarin quail, halloumi, pistachio, mint & pea salad - 25
- Beef fillet, oyster mushroom, olive & rocket tapenade - 26
- Pork belly, chorizo, brussel sprout & our verjuice dressing - 24
- OUR DESSERTS -
- Quince, rhubarb jelly, almond crumble, lemon ice cream - 14
- Blue cheese, apple, walnut & herb lavosh - 14
- Shiraz poached pear, beetroot & dark chocolate ice cream - 13
- - *Heritage Wines: Steingarten Riesling, Lawson’s Shiraz, Bungalow Lane Cabernet Sauvignon, Centenary Hill Shiraz. Minimum 2 people, full tables only. Produce for our menu is sourced from our kitchen garden & local suppliers. Please advise staff regarding any dietary requirements.
Make a reservation
The Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre
Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat, South Australia, 5352 Australia
+61 8 8521 3000
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily
Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.