Come in, relax and enjoy
The perfect wine and food match
Our Table, open daily for lunch and private functions, features fresh seasonal food from the region and our kitchen garden. Experience the best of what the Barossa and South Australia has to offer, from local produce and genuine heritage to stunning views over the Barossa ranges.
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Discover our cuisine
- Chefs Selection of 4 courses with paired Heritage Wines* - $95 per person. Design your own menu to share with our medium sized dishes. We recommend 2-3 dishes per person.
- FROM OUR GARDENS -
- Pumpkin gnocchi, sage, zucchini & goats curd - 15
- Eggplant, cucumber & avocado - 14
- Salt baked potatoes, capsicum, rosemary & parmesan - 12
- FROM OUR WATERS -
- Coorong Mullet, white pea, fennel & herb salad - 23
- Citrus cured salmon, orange & raspberry - 22
- Mussels, tomato & basil broth - 18
- FROM OUR FARMERS -
- Mandarin quail, halloumi, pistachio, mint & pea salad - 25
- Beef fillet, red onion jam, olive & caper salsa - 26
- Pork belly, chorizo, grilled corn & our verjuice dressing - 24
- OUR DESSERTS -
- Quince, rhubarb jelly, almond crumble, lemon ice cream - 14
- Shiraz poached pear, beetroot & dark chocolate ice cream - 13
- Blue cheese, fig, walnut & herb lavosh - 14
- - *Heritage Wines: Steingarten Riesling, Lawson’s Shiraz, Bungalow Lane Cabernet Sauvignon, Centenary Hill Shiraz - Minimum 2 people, full tables only. Please advise staff regarding any dietary requirements.
Make a reservation
The Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre
Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat, South Australia, 5352 Australia
+61 8 8521 3000
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily
Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.