Come in, relax and enjoy
The perfect wine and food match
Our Table, open daily for lunch and private functions, features fresh seasonal food from the region and our kitchen garden. Experience the best of what the Barossa and South Australia has to offer, from local produce and genuine heritage to stunning views over the Barossa ranges with a menu that is deisgned to share.
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Discover our cuisine
- Our Menu is designed for sharing. We serve medium sized dishes & recommend 2-3 per person. - Chefs Selection of 4 courses with paired Heritage Wines* / $95 per person.
- FROM OUR GARDENS -
- Pumpkin gnocchi, broad bean, almond, lemon & sage - 15
- Kipfler potato, baked onion, capsicum & parmesan - 13
- Eggplant, chickpea, cucumber salad - 12
- FROM OUR WATERS -
- Coorong Mullet, white pea, fennel, herb & fetta - 23
- Citrus cured kingfish, dill cucumber, lime yoghurt - 22
- Mussels, leek & ginger broth - 18
- FROM OUR FARMERS -
- Chargrilled quail, freekeh & beetroot salad - 25
- Beef fillet, oyster mushroom, olive & rocket tapenade - 26
- Pork belly, chorizo, brussel sprout & our verjuice dressing - 24
- OUR DESSERTS -
- Coffee parfait & wattle seed ice cream - 13
- Stone fruit, lemon curd, meringue, berries - 14
- Salted chocolate tart, mulberry, beetroot & dark chocolate ice cream - 14
- - *Heritage Wines: Steingarten Riesling, Lawson’s Shiraz, Bungalow Lane Cabernet Sauvignon, Centenary Hill Shiraz. Minimum 2 people, full tables only. Produce for our menu is sourced from our kitchen garden & local suppliers. Please advise staff regarding any dietary requirements.
Make a reservation
The Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre
Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat, South Australia, 5352 Australia
+61 8 8521 3000
Open from 10am – 5pm daily, restaurant open from 12noon - 3pm daily
Except Good Friday and Christmas Day.