news > Celebrate Together
What are the sounds of Christmas for you? Is the clink of wine glasses toasting another year? Or the laughter of family and friends over a shared meal? No matter where in the world you are, Christmas is about celebrating together and Jacob’s Creek is here to share those moments with you.
Christmas around the world
Whether you’re sipping your favourite glass of wine, putting up decorations or enjoying a seafood barbecue, Christmas is about being with family and friends. Discover how people celebrate Christmas around the world.
Perfect Match Recipes
Entertaining this season is easy, thanks to our food and wine pairings. Impress your guests with delicious party canapés or prepare for the main event with our traditional Christmas recipes, each expertly matched with their perfect drop.
- Smoked Salmon with dill and chive blinis paired with Jacob’s Creek Prosecco Spritz
- Sticky soy and ginger meatballs paired with Jacob’s Creek Reserve Limestone Coast Shiraz
- Grilled prawn and crushed pea crostini paired with Jacob’s Creek Le Petit Rosé
- Honey-thyme chicken drumettes with Dijon dipping sauce paired with Jacob’s Creek Reserve Adelaide Hills Chardonnay
- Roast vegetable galette with Jacob’s Creek Reserve Adelaide Hills Chardonnay
- Maple-glazed ham with cherry relish with Jacob’s Creek Double Barrel Shiraz
- Roast turkey with sage and lemon stuffing with Jacob’s Creek Reserve Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir
- Chocolate Christmas cake with Jacob’s Creek Reserve Limestone Coast Shiraz
From gift ideas to selecting the perfect bottle of wine to enjoy on Christmas Day, here are our essential guides for navigating the festive season.
- How to host an unforgettable Christmas party - Four easy tips to get your guests into the festive spirit.
- Our chef’s best tips for Christmas entertaining - Executive Chef Sean Lindley of Our Table restaurant shares his perfect Christmas Day.
- Crowd-pleasing wines to match your Christmas menu - Jacob’s Creek wine ambassador Eva Yu serves up expert advice for selecting the best wines for Christmas Day.
- A foolproof guide to gifting wine this Christmas - Gift ideas for people who are hard to buy for.
- How to serve wine-based cocktails - Surprise your guests with delicious wine-based cocktails (recipes below).
News from Jacob's Creek
Sign-up for our latest news, events and offers from Jacob's CreekSign-up