recipes > Cranberry mimosa
The classic mimosa gets a festive makeover with refreshing additions of cranberry juice and decorative rosemary sprigs.
- 3 cups (750ml) cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice or orange liqueur
- 750ml bottle Jacob’s Creek Reserve Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay, chilled
- Rosemary sprigs and orange slices, to serve
- Fill each glass halfway to the top with cranberry juice. Add 1-2 teaspoons orange juice or liqueur to each glass. Top with sparkling wine.
- Top with a rosemary sprig and orange slices to serve.
How about another course
Discover more recipes from Jacob's creek
Sign-up for our latest news, events and offers from Jacob's CreekSign-up