recipes > Prosciutto and Rocket Pizza
This prosciutto and rocket pizza recipe is definitely worthy of a wine. It also pairs perfectly with our Merlot.
- 1 Thin crust pizza base
- 1 Tub tomato paste / pizza paste
- 1 Medium bag Mozarella cheese
- 100g or so Prosciutto
- 1 Jar/tub of kalamata or sicilian olives
- 1 Small bag of roquette
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil (to finish)
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees celsius, with baking tray or pizza stone.
- Tear up the prosciutto roughly and set aside.
- Place your pizza base on a large plate or chopping board and begin topping.
- Start by using the back of a spoon to spread the pizza paste / tomato paste evenly across the pizza base, leaving a crust at the edges.
- Sprinkle the base evenly with mozzarella cheese, all the way up to the crust.
- Add the prosciutto and olives. Sprinkle lightly with another dusting of mozzarella.
- Take the tray or pizza stone out of the oven and transfer the pizza base to the warm tray / stone.
- Place in the oven and bake for 6 minutes, or until almost all the cheese has melted.
- Top with roquette and drizzle with olive oil, before returning to the oven to bake for a further 1 minute, or until all the cheese has melted. Bon appetit!
A great pairing with this pizzaSee more about this wine
How about another course
Discover more recipes from Jacob's creek
Sign-up for our latest news, events and offers from Jacob's CreekSign-up