recipes > Sparkling peach Bellini
Guests will feel instantly welcomed when you serve these simple-to-prepare Bellinis.
- 2 peaches, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 750ml bottle Jacob’s Creek Sparkling Reserve Pinot Noir Chardonnay, chilled
- Place peach, caster sugar and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Process or blend until smooth.
- Pour 1 tablespoon peach mixture into each champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine. Swirl and serve.
Tip: The peach mixture can be made a day ahead and kept covered in the fridge.
How about another course
Discover more recipes from Jacob's creek
Sign-up for our latest news, events and offers from Jacob's CreekSign-up