RICOTTA, FIG AND BURNT HONEY TOAST
MAKE WEEKEND BRUNCH A SPECIAL AFFAIR WITH THESE DELICIOUS RICOTTA, FIG AND BURNT HONEY TOASTS, PAIRED WITH BETTER BY HALF BRUT CUVÉE.
- 4 slices of wholemeal sourdough
- 150g fresh ricotta
- 2 black figs, quartered
- 3 tbsp good-quality local honey
- Pour the honey into a pan and heat on medium for around 7-8 minutes or until it starts to darken slightly.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool.
- Toast the sourdough to your liking.
- Spread with fresh ricotta.
- Top with fresh figs.
- Pour over burnt honey, then sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.