SPICED CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
LOOKING FOR A HEALTHIER DESSERT TO IMPRESS A GUEST? THIS IS THE PERFECT MID-WEEK TREAT. PAIRED PERFECTLY WITH BETTER BY HALF.
- 1 packet raspberry sugar-free jelly
- 220g cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Handful of fresh berries
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tsp cacao nibs Edible flower (optional)
- Make up jelly mix according to instructions and allow to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove and add the mix to a blender, with cottage cheese, cacao and cayenne (if using).
- Blend thoroughly until smooth, then divide between 4 glasses and place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Before serving, garnish and enjoy!