SPICED PRAWNS & LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD
LOOKING FOR A FAST, HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE THAT PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH MATES AND BETTER BY HALF PINOT GRIGIO? GRAB YOUR BESTIE AND RECREATE THIS FRESH PRAWN SALAD, PERFECT FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT IN!
- 350g zoodles
- 80g sugar snap peas
- 100g Cherry tomatos, halved
- 1 lemon
- 25ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or finely diced
- 1 small red chilli
- 20 raw, shelled prawns
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 radish, thinly sliced Micro sprouts to garnish
- Add the zoodles to a bowl with sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt the the juice and zest from 1/2 lemon, then toss to coat and set aside.
- Drizzle the oil into a shallow frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 30 seconds to flavour the oil, then add the turmeric.
- Add the prawns and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the remaining half lemon juice into the dish, then remove from the heat.
- Serve over salad between two bowls and garnish with micro sprouts and radish.
- Top with freshly cooked prawn, season and serve immediately.