Qantas Passenger Perks
Book your flight to Australia with Qantas to access Qantas Passenger Perks and unlock a 20% discount on a Jacob’s Creek Food & Wine Masterclass (valued at AUD$140PP). Exclusively for Qantas’ international passengers to Australia.
Jacob's Creek Food & Wine Masterclass includes a 4-Course lunch designed to broaden your palate and evoke a deeper passion for Jacob’s Creek wines and the Barossa Valley region. Our head chef has prepared an array of seasonal dishes, achieving that all important harmony between flavour and expression. This deal includes a complimentary bottle of Jacob’s Creek Signature Riesling or Shiraz per couple.
To redeem the offer simply enter QANTAS into the Promo Code/Voucher field, as well as entering your 6-digit Qantas Booking Reference Number into the specific field.
Click HERE to book now
Terms & Conditions specific to Qantas Passenger Perks offer:
- Entry is open from 01/07/219 to the 01/07/2020;
- Entry is exclusive for Qantas international passengers to Australia, aged 18 years old +;
- Qantas customers must be travelling between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 inclusive on an international Qantas marketed flight(s) into Australia to access Qantas Passenger Perks, click on the link provided on the Jacob’s Creek ‘Promotions and Events’ link under ‘our table’, complete all details requested, enter the promo code ‘QANTAS’ during check-out (before payment) and their 6-digit Qantas Booking Reference Number
- Promotion lasts until the 1st of July 2020 or while stocks last
- As part of the promotion, Jacob’s Creek will provide eligible Qantas customers who have booked via the above method with a complimentary bottle of Jacob’s Creek Signature Shiraz or Riesling, valued at $20 per bottle (per couple) while stocks last. If this wine is unavailable another bottle to the retail value of $20 will be provided
- Upon arrival customers must present proof of their valid Qantas booking reference number to cross check against what was used to book the experience
- The promotion is restricted to 1 booking per booking reference number
- Minimum 2 people per experience required