SPARKLING PEACH BELLINI
GUESTS WILL FEEL INSTANTLY WELCOMED WHEN YOU SERVE THESE SIMPLE-TO-PREPARE BELLINIS.
- 2 peaches, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 750ml bottle Jacob’s Creek Sparkling Reserve Pinot Noir Chardonnay, chilled
- Place peach, caster sugar and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Process or blend until smooth.
- Pour 1 tablespoon peach mixture into each champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine. Swirl and serve.
Tip: You can make the blinis a day ahead. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, then bring to room temperature before assembling. Alternatively, layer blinis between pieces of baking paper in an airtight container and freeze for up to 1 month. Reheat frozen blinis in an oven preheated to 150°C/130°C fan-forced for 7-9 minutes or until thawed and slightly re-crisped.